Our Research Team has prepared academic articles, blogs, policy documents and reports based on the finding of the research.
- Sharing experiences on Sustaining NGO Participation in Post Conflict Space: A Colombia- Northern Ireland Dialogue on Civil Society. January 2022.
- ‘Are Economic, social and cultural rights side-lined in Peace Agreements? Insights from Peace Agreements Databases’. (2022, forthcoming)
- Policy brief: Insights on Sustaining NGO Participation in Post Conflict Space. October 2021.
- May 2021, Human Rights report:
Submission to the Ad Hoc Committee on a Bill of Rights from the GCRF Socioeconomic rights and transition research team .
Economic, social and cultural rights overlooked in databases? August 2020
- July 2020, Blog. The pandemic exposes the need for social and economic rights in the Irish peace process. Brian Gormally, CAJ.